Results for the 2017 Missouri Council of Teacher of Mathematics (MCTM) competition were just announced, and Old Bonhomme students all shone! Congratulations to Henry Goellner (3) for winning first place in the Computer Generated Design category, and Congratulations to Bella Soyfer (4) for winning first place in the Tesselation category for their age group.
Congratulations to the following students for their placements, as well:
- Vivek Maddineni – Fourth Place, 3rd grade Tesselations
- Ayla Tunay – Second Place, 4th grade Tesselations
- Lucia Kerman – Fourth Place, 4th grade Tesselations
- Eva Kaul – Second Place, 3rd grade Computer Generated Designs
- Cole Kaufman – Third Place, 3rd grade Computer Generated Designs
Way to represent Old Bonhomme!