Congratulations to the following student artists for their acceptance into this year’s Emerson Young Artist Showcase at the St. Louis Artists’ Guild.
The Emerson Young Artists’ Showcase is a juried, all-media exhibition of artwork created by high school students between 15 and 19 years old residing within 150 miles of the St. Louis Artists’ Guild. This year’s juror is artist Margaret Keller.
- Exhibition Dates: March 7 to March 30, 2019
- Opening Reception: Thursday, March 7, 2019, 5 – 8 p.m.
- Replication of Childhood Innocence, Anna Fiacco, Instructor: Daniel Raedeke
- Howl’s Moving Castle, Bea Acepcion, instructor: Daniel Raedeke
- Automated Souls, Martin West-Serrano, Instructor: Daniel Raedeke
- Ed White, Shale Kennedy, Instructor: Daniel Raedeke
- The Painted Desert, Madeline Stoces, Instructor: Daniel Raedeke
- Gifted Energy, Lily Frank, Instructor: Daniel Raedeke
- Enchanted Garden, Mya Danforth, Instructor: Jono Robbins
- Cactus Planter, Nicole Kalishman, Instructor: Jono Robbins