The Ladue Horton Watkins High School (LHWHS) speech and debate team competed in the National Catholic Forensic League’s (NCFL) Grand National Tournament in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the 25th and 26th of May.
Max Kornfeld (12) placed in the Top 16 for the Lincoln-Douglas debate!
The Talking Rams were also represented by the following entries:
– Duo Interpretation: Varsha Arun (9) and Joanne Sung (9)
– Policy Debate: Gabe DiAntonio (10) and Grace Hu (10)
– Lincoln-Douglas Debate: Huamin Gao (10)
– Policy Debate: Ari Gottesman (10) and William Xie (10)
– Public Forum Debate: Catherine Liao (10) and Lauren Xie (10)
– Oral Interpretation of Literature: Ethan Willick (10)
Congratulations to the LHWHS Speech & Debate team!