Several Ladue Horton Watkins High School students competed in the Missouri State DECA Competition over two weeks in March.
Here are the results from the competition:
- Josh Wolk (12) and Erik Tkachenko (12) – Integrated Marketing Campaign – Event
- Arya Bhushan (11) – Hospitality and Tourism Professional Selling
- Kiernan Patton-Yarbrough (12) – Sports and Entertainment Marketing Series
- Colby Brandt (12) and Ben Goeke (12) – Business Law and Ethics Team Decision Making
- Annabella Duong (12) and Andrew Fruend (12) – Buying and Merchandising Team Decision Making
- Joyce Yu (10) and Rachael Lin (10) – Entrepreneurship Team Decision Making
- Maggie Lawton (12) – Start-Up Business Plan
- Molly Milton (10) – Principles of Business Management and Administration
- Caroline Powell (12) – Retail Merchandising Series
- Sophia Liu (11) – Integrated Marketing Campaign – Service
- Arman Mubeen (11) – Professional Selling
- Maria Dolan (11) and Beau Dolan (9) – Travel and Tourism Marketing Team Decision Making
- Jonah Samson (10) – Quick Serve Restaurant Management Series
- Jasmine Li (10) – Principles of Hospitality and Tourism
- Alex Zhou (12) – Apparel and Accessories Marketing Series
- Aidan Oiknine (12) – Innovation Plan
- Vassay Mubeen (12) – Marketing Communications Series
- Annabella Seeger (12) – Restaurant and Food Service Management
- Margaux Mills (12) and Jessica Wild (12) – Independent Business Plan
- Jordan Samson (12) and Lily Rich (12) – Hospitality Services Team Decision Making
- Harjas Singh (12) – Automotive Services Marketing Series
- Mia Wallis (10) – Business Services Marketing Series
- Daniel Du (11) – Human Resources Management Series
All of these students will advance to compete in the International Career Development Conference, to be held virtually from April 19 to 23.
Missouri DECA provides services to more than 7,500 students enrolled in Marketing and Cooperative Education programs throughout the state.
DECA prepares emerging leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality, and management.