Put it in the Spotlight!
It’s easy to let the Ladue Schools community know about the latest accomplishments of staff, students and alumni. Here’s how to get the word out about an event, achievement, award, or any other happening that deserves recognition.
To share your news, simply fill out the information below completely and press “Share News”.
Tips On Writing a Spotlight on Ladue Schools Post:
- Use complete, grammatical sentences.
- The first paragraph of your story will appear before the “View Article” button and should contain the most important facts about your post.
- There is no limit for characters or words. However, the more succinct you are, the more likely your message will be read in its entirety.
- Please spell out acronyms not commonly known to most district residents.
- Please check to make sure there is Photo Permission for all students featured in a photograph, unless the photo was taken at a public event, such as an athletic event or graduation.
- You may include appropriate website links within your message. If you are linking to a video, a “screenshot” of your video will be included on the post.
All entries will be screened prior to posting to ensure appropriateness.